- Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of Kwok Scholars Association Limited of Suite 906, 9th Floor Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong ("the KSA"). The copyright
in the material contained on this website belongs to the KSA or its licensors. Trademarks appearing on this website are protected by the laws of Hong Kong and international trademark laws.
- No part of the contents of or material on this website may be reproduced, transmitted or downloaded and saved, except that you may copy any part of such material subject to the following conditions:-
- The material may be used only as indicated on the website, for private use and for non-commercial purposes.
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
- The contents of, material on and technology used in this website may be the subject of intellectual property rights the KSA or third parties. No licence is granted herein in respect of those intellectual property rights.
- The information placed on this website by the KSA ("KSA Information") has been prepared for the purpose of providing selected information about the KSA and organisations with which it is associated and about the scholarships
and other respective services which they offer.
- This website has been compiled in good faith by the KSA from internal and external sources. Whilst the KSA endeavours to keep the KSA Information and contents of this website up-to-date, it does not make any representation
or give any warranty as to the completeness or accuracy thereof or that it is up-to-date. Users of this website should therefore verify the same as required and the KSA is not responsible for the results of reliance on
any such information.
- This website is provided 'as is' without any warranty or representation of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of merchantability, fitness for particular
purpose or non-infringement.
- By accessing and/or using any of the KSA Information or other materials obtained from, or made available at, or through this website, you agree that the KSA will not be liable whatsoever to you, or any other person, for any
direct, indirect or consequential loss (including, without limitation, data loss or corruption) whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, any use of the KSA Information and/or material, whether such information and/or
materials is obtained from, or made available at, this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this website.
- The KSA does not make any warranty that use of the website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use of the website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the website. Any warranties
provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible. In particular, the KSA does not warrant that use of the website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organisation; nor
that the website is of reasonable quality or fit for any particular purpose, even if the KSA has received notice of an intention to use the website for that purpose.
- Unless they are contained in KSA Information, or unless expressly stated otherwise, opinions given on this website are those of the individuals making them, and not those of the KSA: the KSA is not responsible for such opinions
or any claims resulting from them.
- To the extent permitted in law, the KSA accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity,
loss of business, and consequential loss).
- Persons submitting material other than KSA Information to, through or for this website are solely responsible for the material and for any claims relating to its content, whether made against the KSA or otherwise. Whilst the
KSA does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the website by users, the KSA reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any content which it has been notified is objectionable, whether or not
the objection is substantiated, and otherwise to review, edit or delete any comments provided by users which it deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the
extent permitted in law, the KSA accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties via the website.
- Subject to the above, those gaining access to this website are authorised to make use of the website (and of any chatrooms and interactive facilities which are available through it) for any lawful purposes. The following is
a non-exclusive list of uses which are expressly prohibited:
- using the website to commit or encourage unlawful acts, including unlawful copying of copyright material;
- misrepresenting the user's identity or authority;
- distributing any type of virus or other device intended to cause nuisance, loss or corruption of any information on the website or accessed through it, or of any systems used to operate the website or any systems accessed
- tampering with communications which are not the user's, or making any alteration to any information on the website;
- accessing or attempting to access other parties' user accounts;
- hacking or attempting to hack any part of the website, or any system used to run it, or any system accessed through the website;
- disrupting the flow of communications in interactive areas;
- storing personal data derived from the website;
- posting material which:
- infringes intellectual property rights;
- defames or threatens other people or organisations;
- is offensive, obscene or hateful, or which other users of the website are likely to consider offensive, obscene or hateful.
- The KSA may collect e-mail addresses and other contact details, together with any comments provided voluntarily via this website. The KSA also collects information on what pages are visited. This information is used to improve
the content of the website and to make contact for promotional purposes and for the supply of information.
- Use of this website will constitute acceptance of your agreement to the terms and conditions outlined above, as such terms may be modified from time to time. In this regard, the KSA reserves the rights to amend these terms
and conditions from time to time and your continued use of this website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this website or with any or all the
- These terms are governed by the laws of Hong Kong, and the Courts of Hong Kong have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.
- If any of these terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the term(s) in question will be severed; but the remaining terms will continue in force.
- Use of hyperlinks to other internet sites or resources are at your own risk. The contents, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided at these sites are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the
KSA which disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, contents, availability or omission of information found on sites that link to or from this website. You should therefore make all enquiries and investigation before
proceeding with any online or offline access or transaction with any of these third parties. We do not warrant the security of any information you may forward or be requested to provide to any third party. You irrevocably
waive any claims against us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any access to or interaction with any other websites via this website.
- If you follow a link to any other website, you are responsible for checking the relevant terms and policies before you submit any personal information to those websites.
- These terms apply regardless of how the website is accessed, including via a mobile or wireless device.